Here is a quick reminder of the rules:
- Do not tamper with the server or try to cheat (the server is monitored)
- Do not share flags with other teams
- Do not eavesdrop on other teams or intercept their communications
- Do not bruteforce the platform
- You must be a student to participate in the challenge
- You must be a student of ULB or VUB to participate in the finals (we will check your academic email).
- Some challenges might give you access to a shell or allow some remote code execution. It's forbidden to destroy or tamper with the challenge or the flag.
- Do not spoil challenges or flags in public or on IRC (use irc queries with the admins instead)
If you break any of these rules, you and your team will be permanently banned. You have been warned :)
If you think you might break the rules but are not sure, feel free to contact us to clarify the situation!
The top 10 teams from the qualifiers will be invited to the finals to compete for first place and win awesome prizes.